i have a trapped brass neck in my shoulder for 5 weeks and suffering greatly with headache and pins and needles in my arm the doctor as give me ibrofen used heat treatment and rime and still cant ease the agony any ideas anone please Hello Kevin, I am so sorry you are contained by such pain. Have you thought going on for physio or osteopath? It might help, otherwise receive your GP to alter your medication. Ibrofen doesn't agree with everyone and it might basically be that you need something else. You probably hold some tendonitis also (inflamation of the surrouning tendons and muscles) If it goes on for too long, it is possible to own the shoulder manipulated underneath anaesthetic, but that is a great deal further down the road. I think a renovate of analgesia will do the trick. Don't go on suffering, acquire back to your GP and transmit him/her how much pain you are still suffering. Hope you perceive better soon. Mel.
I get a trapped effrontery in my appendage alot, I just keep hold of it warm and even though it hurts, I find massage it helps. My mitt tends to walk numb after a while.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment