Hello. I recently only got past its sell-by date my holiday break. During the break I usually went to bed around 12 or 1 oclock within the morning. Now that I'm back contained by school, I haven't be able to sleep. I tryed going to bed around 10 oclock which is my usual bed time. I couldn't crash asleep until 3 AM. The second night I couldn't stir to sleep around 2 AM. Last night I couldn't stir to sleep until 1 AM. What is going on? How can I reschedule my body to go to bed at 10 again? Please minister to, it is effecting my academic presentation. You said youself the time you go to sleep contained by getting earlier and sooner. When you messed up your sechedule, it just take time to get it final in synch.
Try some thaw milk before going to bed. No reading, no TV.. no food. Just relax and eventually you'll take your schedule support where its supposed to be.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment