The last two weeks or so I've have real trouble sleeping. I'm chitchat going to bed at 10 and not getting to sleep until 5. It's driving me crazy.
Every time I take a sleeping pill, I closing stages up almost late for work because I can't rouse up.. but if I don't take one, I termination up going through a whole afternoon with singular 3 hours sleep.
As well as the stress it's cause me, all of the tossing and turning I do is starting to cost my husband sleep as economically!
Are there any ways to relieve me into an unmedicated sleep?
Thank you! (It's my day stale tomorrow, finally. Hallelujah!) Do not exercise before bed if you are a entity who even thinks roughly requiring meds to sleep. I have impossible to tell apart problems. I go to bed plenty untimely. Expect to get 8-10 hours of sleep for at lowest a few nights. I nick my regular pills plus two benadryl, plus a 3mg time release melatonin. In addition to the "sleep" med I pinch, I do have Valium for those night when I just cannot turn stale my mind. Perhaps you could bring this up with your doctor.
Best of luck! I know not person able to run to sleep sucks.
vicks niquil will put u right out
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment