Saturday, October 16, 2010

Twisted pelvis?

Anyone apart from myself diagnosed with this what treatment did you gain i thought for yrs i had sciatica. I have back problems and sciatica contained by my 20s.The hospital was no use whatsoever I be that desperate I went to see an Osteopath and 40 uncharacteristic years ago it was frowned upon, they might as resourcefully have be witchdoctors.lol. And he said I had a twisted pelvis and i.e. what he said was cause my pain. My point is he cured me I be pain free after almost 3 sessions. And now and again if I have been lifting ect; I would shift back again.
No, but I be told for years that I had sciatica, turned out I have severe arthritis in my hip and pelvis, completed up having a hip replace aged 37. Now walking on a crutch for the rest of my enthusiasm and on a cocktail of drugs to control the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment