Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two earrings are stuck surrounded by my ear?

Ok so im stupid and went to progress get my ear piercings done at Claires next to their crappy nasty piercing gun and i own my third and fourth piercings in my right ear beside the backs stuck on in that. I've tried getting people to purloin them out (friends,my mom) and it wont come out at all. i've have them in for roughly speaking 2+ years. If I can't get them out this weekend I'm going to the doctor Monday to catch them taken out. Any Ideas? Try putting petroleum jelly on them then try to move them.
powerfully first of all, 2 years, and never have them out? i say own someone use a pair of plyers on the back and you pull on the front, it that doesn't work, permit the md do it!
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment