Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two question nearly my ankle?

Ok so a lot of you know I am on crutches for a sprained ankle and possibly bruised heel-bone I hurt it closing Thursday and it still hurts like foolish so today I went to run to the doctor and they said get an x-ray done and they come back gloomy so my doctor gave my mom the number for a pediatrist (or however you spell it, btwif you didnt know it's a foot doctor)
We call and I have an appointment for tomarrow.
What do you do at the pediatrist?
One more request for information.will I need an air-cast? http://www.physioroom.com/products/airca...
The intermingle above will inform you on when they use an air sort boot.
A podiatrist is a doctor that specializes in the foot and ankle. Some also treat the entire lower extremity (leg) but mostly foot and ankle injuries. Pod, I believe, comes from the Greek word for foot (Pous - Pod) :)
...filch it easy-their jus going to look at it with "special"care-why?-they are specialist.That's the truth.biddable luck

No comments:

Post a Comment