I have be in great torment ever since. I do not want this assistant to loose his job but I am inept to work as a dressmaker as I need to use adjectives of my fingers to be able to work properly .How do I engineer a claim? I reported it at the time but have hear nothing put a bet on from the company. Good that your reported it at the time. They should have initiated any indispensable paperwork. You should be able to report a worker's compensation claim to give the finger time to make well and to see some kind of specialist to seize it looked into. Do that Now. The assistant should not lose his job...unless he did it purposeful...and I am assuming it wasn't done on purpose.
Go to the empire with whom you initially file the report and ask them what is the next step and do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment