Heya again :D
well i found out that my severe sore throat be strep throat,and its the fifth time ive had it this year!
I own to get my Tonsils taken out. What is it similar to? does it hurt? can you feel anything surrounded by the procedure? I had a tonsillectomy going on for 2 years ago at the end of 2005. The procedure is swift it took like an hour, i chew over, and afterwards it was similar to a sore throat for about a week but they cheer up you to have lots of rime cream (i had to do italian rime cuz of my lactose intolerance). During the procedure u go underneath general anesthesia so during it, you dont quality anything but afterwards you do...
No you cannont feel anything during the surgery because you will be put below aenesthetic. I have have one. You may have a sore through for a while, but it doesn't final long. You also have to devour soft foods, as solids may damage the scab that is to say going to form on the top of your mouth so that it can heal after the procedure. You win to eat rime cream and popsicles. At least I did. But your voice may nouns a little funky for a couple weeks. But after a month, it will be better again, and you can start drinking solid foods.
But it isnt that bad. Good luck [=
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment