I finally went to the doctor around my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't report to me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to bearing on, i, of course, haven't be trying running on it. However, it hurts when i press down on it. School's starting back up within a couple days, and i've been sitting out of practice and meet for about a month presently. I'm nervous something like running on it cuz i don't wanna risk hurting it again and having to sit out even longer. This is my first year doing track, so as you would expect my body isn't quite used to the increase within activity, which probably help to cause doesn`t matter what happened to my leg. What should i do? Thanx. What nouns of you leg is it? Because if it's a knee ligament, you should seize off of it ASAP. And if anything you should cart it easy so you don't do any further or fixed damage.
I would suggest getting a second or third belief for sure! Once when I tore my ACL in my knees, a doctor told me I strained it, and then it be hurting so bad I finally go to a specialist and it turns out I tore a ligament.
And a lot of these relations are talking in the order of X rays, but I think you'll obligation an MRI.
porno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment