I had an emergency appendectomy 2 yrs ago so its not that. This is almost totally centered and radiate to my back. It get quite severe and when I filch 150mg of zantac-it helps. I have the same problem for years other thought that I might have ulcer or gastritis, pain would stay for hours afterwards disappear until I would get an episode again. Well tolerate me tell you that I also have my appendix removed, and I thought that my pain be because of that and that it was going away after that. But I get the pains again until I could no loner hold it anymore and rather than nick Zantac and antacids I did not take anything and go straight to the emergency room, I wanted to be see while was have the pain. Well it turned out I have stones in my gallbladder. Also my cholesterol be always giant and I ate pretty healthy. My suggestion to you is enjoy your doctor perform an ultrasound or run to the ER. I had to seize surgery to remove the gallbladder, my symptoms where duplicate as yours. The disease is called Colitis. I hope you check it out, for years I took zantac also and thought it be something else, but the pain radiating to the wager on its an indicator of gallstones. Good luck
Sweetie, this can be many things--from an adhesion to a perforate bowel.
Please see a doctor as soon as you can (preferably tonight). I am not one of those panic general public that yelp :"go to the doctor" adjectives the time. But I think this is truly something that should be checked out soon.
I have that pain a few times and it be caused by a Gallbladder attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment