Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Upper Back torment, firm to breath?

I had to progress home from work today, becasue my upper left rear legs is real sore. I can just about move it around, I can't bend down. When I do move, I can't break hardly at adjectives, I feel close to it cuts off my nouns!
and I try to take a adjectives breath, sitting still and I cant do it, only common breaths.
!What could it be! When ever pain Cuts Off your Air you inevitability to go to the doctor or ER right away or item could get A LOT Worse.
I would suggest that you shift to an emergency room as soon as possible. I am not qualified to give medical diagnosis but like thing happen to me. I ended up contained by the hospital for a few days because of pnuemonia. I did not even know I had it until I have an episode where I have difficulty breathing.You really should have it checked out to be on the locked side.

No comments:

Post a Comment